Running list, and wish list of all the little things I buy or wish I could!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Delivery Day!

I have to admit it...I love getting packages.  The anticipation of waiting for the delivery man, the sound of tape being pulled from cardboard, I love it all!  I'm happy because today I got two via UPS.

Even thought it's the height of summer I was alerted about a deal I just couldn't pass up by Babycheapskate.  Amazon was selling the JJ Cole Arctic Bundleme for $38!


A great deal because they're normally over $90.  I got it in the mail today and I'm very impressed.  The inside is super soft and cozy, and the outer layer feels like it will repel moisture, and keep out the wind very well.   I couldn't resist, and stuck my feet in it to see how warm it was, and it was really toasty.  It also came with a cool hanger.

Today I also finally got the Bumble Samantha diaper bag I ordered for my mom from Zulily when they had it marked way down.


I love Bumble bags, I have the Rebecca that I use as my go to diaper bag, but the Samantha will be awesome for the umbrella stroller my mom has. It hangs perfectly from the back and has just enough room for things you would need on a quick trip.  It doesn't hurt that the colors perfectly match the stroller.  

No comments:

Post a Comment