Running list, and wish list of all the little things I buy or wish I could!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pacimals

Every morning my inbox is flooded with emails from deal a day websites.  If I see something really interesting, or something that's a really good deal I occasionally break down and make an impulse buy.  This is how I stumbled across Pacimals.  They are just so cute, and a great idea.  Taken from their website:

Pacimals® is an innovative new pacifier that combines a medical-grade silicone pacifier with a soft light stuffed toy using a patent-pending joint. Pacimals® was named a NAPPA® Honors Winner (National Parenting Publications Awards) as revolutionary and useful tool that simplifies Mommy’s life. This is a huge advance in the world of pacifiers; Pacimals® is a distinctive product and a fabulous gift that is unique.

I of course had to have one so I bought the Duck for my son's 3 month birthday.  As you can see, he loves it.

He also likes to chew on the Duckie.  

It's super soft and well made, also very easy to clean. A+

2 comments:

  1. YOu have a super cute baby and a super cute blog - would you like to be a gues blogger on our site (www.pacimals.com)?

    ReplyDelete