Running list, and wish list of all the little things I buy or wish I could!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Activity Gyms

Activity gyms are one of the few toys that Emerson actually uses for more than ten minutes at a time.  We currently have two.




I bought this gym primarily because I love the monkey theme. It has bright vibrant colors, and I was looking for a mat that had a light-up aspect. The mat itself has interactive components like the elephant ear is crinkly, there's a squeaky bit in the whale, and the cloud is a soft material. The arches are plush and have two positions, one that's perfect for tummytime. The toys that come with the gym are fun and colorful. The monkey and lights are a bit overstimulating for him right now, but I'm sure he'll like it later. It folds up pretty compactly which is good for storage.



I really like this playmat. I registered for it and received it at my baby shower. The colors are really fun, and it's super cushy and plush which I love. The whole retro vibe is cute and original. The fabric has some slide to it, kind of like a winter parka which is good for cleaning up any accidents that are bound to happen. The toys are really fun with bright colors and different textures, and you can move them around to different loops on the arches plus take them off and attach them to a carseat. He loves looking at himself in the mirror, and although he hates tummytime, the pillow and mirror combination helps him tolerate it a bit better. The fold up is great! It fits in the closet no problem and sets up super easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment