Running list, and wish list of all the little things I buy or wish I could!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Banz Retro Banz Sunglasses

Impulse buy alert.  Babysteals is going to bankrupt me,  I just couldn't pass up on these adorable sunglasses.  To give myself a little credit, I had been looking for baby sized glasses at a reasonable price.  I had seen the regular Baby Banz  previously but wasn't thrilled with the whole wrap around sunglasses look.  The Retro Baby Banz are much cuter in my opinion and Emerson actually keeps them on his face!


They're a tad bit big on him right now, but he's growing so fast they'll fit in no time.  The strap is very sturdy with a pretty heavy gage velcro to make sure you get the perfect fit.  I have a baby who loves to look at bright lights, so it's good to know when I take him outside he'll have protection when he decides to look directly into the sun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment