Running list, and wish list of all the little things I buy or wish I could!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Deal A Day Sites

I'm always looking for a bargain, so I frequent several deal a day sites that heavily discount popular items.  They have saved me a ton and introduced me to some really neat products I might not have heard of otherwise.

Deal A Day Sites
Babysteals
Mamabargains (often has several deals every day)
Ecobabybuys
Green Baby Bargains
Baby Half Off
Big Baby Buy*
Baby Earth Gaga Deal (this site is great, they have a new deal every hour)
Kids Woot
Mini Bargainz
Olivia Place
Hippo Bargains
Baby Heist*

Invite only Sites
Btrendie
Zulily
Totsy
Mini Social
Gilt
Haute Look

*ships to Canada

I also really like Baby Cheapskate.  This blog alway alerts me to amazing deals on Amazon and other retail sites, as well as publishing a weekly rundown on all the diaper and formula deals. Follow them on facebook for the most up to date info.

No comments:

Post a Comment