Running list, and wish list of all the little things I buy or wish I could!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

American Apparel Baby

When I was pregnant I remember reading a blog entry about things mom's wish they knew before they gave birth.  One person said that they wished they had just bought a bunch of American Apparel karate pants, and t-shirts that they could mix and match.


I really am not a fan of the typical cutesy baby clothes that have a picture of a truck or a baseball emblazoned across the front, so this really stuck with me.  This past mothers day, American Apparel had a promotion where if you spent $50 on clothes for yourself, all baby clothes were 50% off.  Since I love AA for basics I jumped on it, and bought a ton of shirts, pants, and a sweatshirt for my son.   They are super cute and he looks adorably well put together when he wears them.


They have a great selection, of both cotton and organic cotton clothing, and everything mixes very well. It's all made in the USA which is also a positive.  Emerson always seems extremely comfortable when he wears them which is the most important thing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment